Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu carpenter looking to work at nuke outages

Author Topic: carpenter looking to work at nuke outages  (Read 10572 times)

bbelkola

carpenter looking to work at nuke outages
« on: Sep 08, 2008, 02:32 »
i have a list of the outages, now i was just wondering how do i go about finding out who to talk to about getting on an outage at the different plants.  i appreciate any help.

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: carpenter looking to work at nuke outages
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2008, 03:47 »
Here - from another thread on Nukeworker, your one stop shop..... ;D
This is a listing of the union locals for the plants - a google search for the local should bring you contact numbers.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,13465.0.html
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2008, 07:41 »
HD, c'mon.  If this guy were a union carpenter, he wouldn't be asking here.

Call Bartlett, 800-225-0385
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

vikingfan

« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2008, 08:36 »
give atlantic a call also or it dz atlantic  ?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2008, 12:07 »
Here - from another thread on Nukeworker, your one stop shop..... ;D
This is a listing of the union locals for the plants - a google search for the local should bring you contact numbers.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,13465.0.html

I would hope that he is a union guy.  If he is, then call the BA for the local for each plant from the list linked to in the message above.

If you're not a union guy....  You should consider joining your local carpenters union.
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2008, 10:30 by Rennhack »

Offline dinutt

• RPT (HP)
  • Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker!
« Reply #5 on: Sep 09, 2008, 08:29 »
bbelkola   what state are you in?  just like  Mike says try your local carp union ,sign up and they will take care of you .you may  not get your  area of preference to work maybe , but you will get in somewhere, the fall is a busy time and I wouldn't wait too long to do this.  appreciate your trade and what you  do and for all the work carpenters do to support the work. Good luck   ;D keep us posted !!!!

Di
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2008, 08:32 by dinutt »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?