Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu HandeCount

Author Topic: HandeCount  (Read 5731 times)

Offline Boilermaker

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
HandeCount
« on: Sep 19, 2008, 07:06 »
Does anyone have a procedure for this instrument.  We have two brand new units that have been sitting for probably 4 years with no manuals, powercords, nothing.  I was asked to take a crack at using it.  Any help will be very much appreciated. 

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: HandeCount
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19, 2008, 09:48 »
http://www.thermo.com/com/cda/product/detail/1,,15593,00.html

these are pretty straight forward units.  not a whole lot of procedure needed.  let me know if you need more, 'n i'll try 'n git yinz a hard copy of whatever procedure i can get my hands on.  but i'm thinking if you contact these people they'll be glad to resend you whatever hard copy you are missing.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

ISOCS

« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2008, 06:53 »
Slo Go is right. These are no brainer instruments. All you need is a stylus and poke around on the palm unit and you'll figure it out.

Offline Boilermaker

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Sep 23, 2008, 06:41 »
Yes, Slo Go I respectfully request all hardcopies or electronic for that matter, any procedures you can get your hands on.  I was able to get an electronic version of the manual from Thermo, but operating procedures would be even better.  I will return the procedure favor in the future..... ;).

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?