Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Kewaunee Pay Scale Questions
honeypot

Author Topic: Kewaunee Pay Scale Questions  (Read 4815 times)

carlschmarl2

Kewaunee Pay Scale Questions
« on: Sep 21, 2008, 03:24 »
Hello,

First post here. I am currently employed at a plant in Upstate New York as a guard. I will be relocating to the Sheboygan area because of the fiance. I'm just looking to get a feel for the pay scale and benefits at Kewaunee. How hard is it to get into Kewaunee? Is it a good place to work? I saw a job posting for a guard position there:

https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?SID=^njw7RSmJSSgASGD4zyvS9AcqAz_slp_rhc_kvZh5sFuLBL5ZIfNL0Otl/A0_slp_rhc_pPu0rX8oePaBajdLCy9gqA_slp_rhc_o_C_R__L_F_dAgdkW8862PzHxGoQ/ecqx/YQ6zP4cs=&jobId=468742&type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&JobSiteId=5184&JobSiteInfo=468742_5184&GQId=0

Thanks for any info!

carlschmarl2

Re: Kewaunee Pay Scale Questions
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2008, 07:35 »
Anyone?!

Valkrider

Re: Kewaunee Pay Scale Questions
« Reply #2 on: Sep 22, 2008, 11:46 »
Dominion is a good company to work for.  Don't know what the security people make, but it's a union shop so the rates should be available.

I left there in March, but I have nothing bad to say about my experience at Kewaunee.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?