Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu TVOLS is a Daddy again! honeypot

Author Topic: TVOLS is a Daddy again!  (Read 26728 times)

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
Re: TVOLS is a Daddy again!
« Reply #25 on: Sep 29, 2008, 11:56 »
Thats right Marlin....Unfortunately Ambra made me cancel Gabriel's appointment  for his UT VOLS Tattoo ....Oh well...Maybe next year.. ;)

Hey! You have rights as a parent too!

Then again...maybe you should pick your battles. Maybe you can compromise and get the tattoo when he is 2 or 3 ;D  I just don't think it is too much to ask.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #26 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:59 »
Hey! You have rights as a parent too!

Then again...maybe you should pick your battles. Maybe you can compromise and get the tattoo when he is 2 or 3 ;D  I just don't think it is too much to ask.

Maybe Ambra would understand this better if you explained this to her.... I ran this argument by her but she doesnt seem to be picking up what I'm laying down.. ;)

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #27 on: Oct 01, 2008, 11:24 »
maybe if you agreed to a Browns tattoo next to it.
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #28 on: Apr 14, 2009, 12:39 »
Just an update on my little guy.....
He is trying so hard to crawl......Time to baby proof. :D

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #29 on: Apr 14, 2009, 12:46 »
And my favorite...Go VOLS !

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #30 on: Apr 14, 2009, 12:59 »
Get him a Bulldog outfit...Congratulations...wh at a hand full.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
« Reply #31 on: Apr 14, 2009, 09:43 »
Just an update on my little guy.....
He is trying so hard to crawl......Time to baby proof. :D

and so starts the long climb to independence. A magical time, when a child's world is full of exploration and wonder. Enjoy it...they grow fast.  :)
All mine are in school, and I find that I am no longer the source of all learning and experience - a crushing experience... ;)
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #32 on: Apr 14, 2009, 10:37 »
Good luck on that baby proofing, they just seem to know when you are not looking and what object you would least like broken. The "Force" is with them.  ;)

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #33 on: Apr 14, 2009, 11:47 »
what a handsome guy, i am sitting here typing with one hand while i hold Althea and watch Dorie playing... enjoy him now as time flies so fast, its seems like only yesterday that I held my own babes and now I'm holding theirs!

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #34 on: Apr 16, 2009, 09:50 »
and so starts the long climb to independence. A magical time, when a child's world is full of exploration and wonder. Enjoy it...they grow fast.  :)
All mine are in school, and I find that I am no longer the source of all learning and experience - a crushing experience... ;)
Such true words...I have an 18 year old son that no longer needs my advice to make all the right decisions..lol

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #35 on: Jun 22, 2009, 10:20 »
Such true words...I have an 18 year old son that no longer needs my advice to make all the right decisions..lol
thats because at 18 they know it all !! just ask em ..they will tell you ! LOLOLOL

congrats on that cutie !! just amazing how fast they grow :)
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #36 on: Jun 24, 2009, 10:57 »
I thought I would post an update on the little man...He is crawling every where and I am sure he will be walking in no time..
(I would love to post the video's of him crawling...Is that possible on here? Any advive would be greatly appreciated)

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #37 on: Jun 25, 2009, 06:19 »
I thought I would post an update on the little man...He is crawling every where and I am sure he will be walking in no time..
(I would love to post the video's of him crawling...Is that possible on here? Any advive would be greatly appreciated)

Easiest way is to upload the video of him up to YouTube or Photobucket, then link here.

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #38 on: Jun 26, 2009, 12:28 »
Thanks Dave....Here they are....Check out his high steppin...lol

I should have posted these yesterday...They are the latest ,taken just a couple days ago.(He is sure proud of his hat..lol)

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #39 on: Jun 26, 2009, 01:14 »
My pleasure Honeycomb....I thought at some point and time ,I would be less enthusiastic about my little one,(He's almost 9 months old now)
But I think because I have experience with how quickly these times end,it has made me really appreciate the small things so much more this time around..I never get tired of showing him off--Paul

stownsend

« Reply #40 on: Jun 26, 2009, 04:42 »
Walks just like Dad after a night at Bailey's! Good times to remember Paul.Show them often.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?