Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Holly L. (Wentworth) DePaolis

Author Topic: Holly L. (Wentworth) DePaolis  (Read 6675 times)

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
Holly L. (Wentworth) DePaolis
« on: Oct 01, 2008, 08:49 »
From the Brattleboro Reformer

Holly L. DePaolis 1957 - 2008 WILLIAMSTOWN Holly L. DePaolis, 50, passed away Sept. 25, 2008, at home. Born in Amesbury, Mass., on Dec. 6, 1957, she grew up in Plaistow, N.H. She lived for the past four years with her husband, Joseph T. DePaolis, at their log cabin and homestead, where she was the loving co-caretaker of their two dogs, Vinny and Sophie, Vicky the cat, Maggie the bird, five rabbits and many fish. Holly died of lung cancer after several years of battling the disease through radiation and chemotherapy. Holly enjoyed spending time with her husband more than anything else and the hobbies they shared, such as fishing, gardening, camping, walks in the woods and stream, and simply curling up to watch television together. Holly was ever hopeful and devoted to solidifying and rekindling family and friends and was rewarded by the completion and success in doing so. Family and friends can honor her wishes and memory by continuing to be respectful, kind, supportive, and appreciative toward one another. Besides her husband, she leaves his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas DePaolis; Joseph's sisters, Tina DePaolis, Marie Bryant and Darlene Slattery; her daughter, Heather Dawn Wentworth; her son, Erik Neal Wentworth; daughter-in-law, Nicole Wentworth; grandchildren, Catlynn Pride Wentworth, Ava Lee Ann Butler, Calob Trent Wentworth and Jasmine Lee Wentworth; her sister, Diana Lynne Danforth and her partner, Grace A. Grover, and her longtime friend and considered sister, Nina Boucher and her partner, Quinn Peckukonis who was also Holly's cousin. Holly leaves behind far too many family and friends to list as she was loved by everyone who had the privilege to make her acquaintance. FUNERAL NOTICE: Services will be Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2008, at 2 p.m. at the HOOKER WHITCOMB FUNERAL HOME, 7 Academy St., Barre. Family and friends are encouraged to join her husband and family at their home after the service. A Memorial service will be held Friday, Oct. 3, from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. at the Fraternal Order of the Eagles, 54 Chickering Drive, Brattleboro. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Central Vermont Health & Hospice Inc., 600 Granger Road, Barre, VT 05641
Published in the Brattleboro Reformer on 9/29/2008

Another sad time for us old time New Englanders.
Prayers to her family,
LM

stownsend

Re: Holly L. (Wentworth) DePaolis
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:38 »
Rest in peace Holly. I'll remember the laughs at VY.My condolances to family and friends.
Steve Townsend

Offline meyer8906

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2008, 07:14 »
I worked with Holly at VY.  It is always so sad to hear about someone who is so young, passing away.  My prays with her children and grandchildren, and her husband.  May God Bless her family at this time of sorrow.
RM

illegalsmile

« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2008, 05:30 »
A most kind and gentle soul...... New England's colors won't be quiet so bright this fall.

Offline galent

• Light User
  • Somebody toss me a crumb, will ya?
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 03:54 »
So sad to see this posting. I knew Holly well having worked at VY many times from 1985-1995. God Bless you Holly and my condolences to family and friends, of which there were many.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?