News and Discussions > Illness & Injuries

Michael T. Shaffer "Snake" auto accident on 10/07/08.

<< < (9/9)

PAULTHEVOL:
Good luck and keep your head up.Things will get better.

blackballedsnake:
Hello to everyone out there in 'da nukie biz, ;) what's the good word lately? I just wanted to share some great news with all of "yinz" who care. My physical and occupational therapy sessions are FINALLY complete!! ;D I have succeeded with flying colors. :) My doctor has given me the "green light" to return to the working world...100%...without ANY restrictions at all. Awesome!! ;D It has been a very long, hard road back...it's been over two years since the accident. Now comes the reward. (I hope) I'm sure it's gonna be a real "pain in the arse" filling out all the paperwork to get back in the game again, but it is what it is, right? ;) I am so damn eager to get my life back on track...I hope to see all of "yinz" at a plant or two this spring! Wish me luck. - Mike "Snake" Shaffer    P.S. - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all! ;D 

blackballedsnake:
Thanks much Sun Dog...karma to you! ;)  - Snake

pappy:
Great news! I know how hard it can be getting going again. I was very fortunate to be let back in my old position. I thought 6 months was a long time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version