Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bobby Hunt

Author Topic: Bobby Hunt  (Read 7137 times)

Offline coolbreeze20650

• Light User
  • Look over your shoulder!
Bobby Hunt
« on: Oct 19, 2008, 09:45 »
Hunt, Robert Dean 

Robert Dean Hunt, 61, died Oct. 12, 2008, in Fort Pierce. He was born in Marion, Ky., and moved to Fort Pierce in 1997, coming from Homestead. He worked for the Turkey Point Nuclear Power Plant for 25 years. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War and a member of Moose Lodge 513. Survivors include his sons, Robert M. Hunt and Adam B. Hunt, both of Fort Pierce; brothers, James E. Hunt, Eddie Hunt and Donnie Hunt, all of Marion, Ky.; and three grandchildren. SERVICES: Arrangements are by Haisley Funeral and Cremation Service. A guest book may be signed at www.haisleyfuneralhome.com

Published in the TC Palm on 10/17/2008

pappy

Re: Bobby Hunt
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2008, 11:40 »
I am sorry to hear of another tech passing. I worked with Bob for a few years at TP/ My thoughts & prayers are with his family. Tom

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2008, 11:03 »
Worked with Bobby and sidekick Jack Loomis for years at PTP. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Spanky
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2008, 08:15 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline ruth13

• Sr Dosimetry Tech
  • Moderate User
  • Are we having fun yet?
« Reply #3 on: Oct 20, 2008, 09:20 »
So sorry to hear about Bobby - he was a good friend with a heart of gold. He will be missed. My prayers are with his family.
Ruth
'We do not believe if we do not live and work according to our belief."
Heidi Wills

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?