Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Help please!

Author Topic: Help please!  (Read 1604 times)

Offline retread

• Old, fat meter reader
  • Heavy User
  • Every day above ground is a good one
Help please!
« on: Apr 20, 2010, 09:56 »
I've received two emails in the last week I wanted to post part of here on nukeworkers.com.  Both are attachments to the email.  I know how to forward an email, how do you copy and paste the hyperlink?  I've tried to right click and copy but when I get where I want to be and right click to paste, nothing pastes.  I'm sorry if this question has come up before, I looked and couldn't find it.  Please realize I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and talk slowly and use small words.
Thanx all!
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be patient and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: Help please!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2010, 10:55 »
Try just typing the link such as: www.nukeworker.com or if the email is clean send it to me and heck I'll do it for you.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Help please!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2010, 12:42 »
TRy Ctrl+C to copy, and Ctrl+V to paste.

You can't paste an attachment, only text type stuff.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?