Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Getting the right rate for me honeypot

Author Topic: Getting the right rate for me  (Read 24657 times)

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Getting the right rate for me
« Reply #25 on: Nov 16, 2008, 02:57 »
We really should be able to smite a person more than once/day.  8) Waiting that 24 hours give me that same feeling of excited anticipation that I had on the night before Christmas when I was a kid.  :P

Justin

It just means that your follow-up smites are heartfelt, not just a casual whim, your desire to see the recipient go into negative nnumbers! ;)

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #26 on: Nov 16, 2008, 03:05 »
  You might want to check your priorities, pardner.

Or check your TLD with the duty ELT on the way off the brow...

Offline bdhoe

• Light User
  • Retreating is always an option...
« Reply #27 on: Nov 16, 2008, 07:44 »
We could argue it, but just burst bubbles...sorry it's the need of the navy so fill out the form and they'll trash it and give you your rate..:) unless you have some huge background in something then they will force you into that..either way you never actually have a choice..(except to be a target sailor or not..)
I think maybe I shouldn't have taken the blue pill after all...damn...

Offline 93-383

• Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #28 on: Nov 16, 2008, 11:51 »
We could argue it, but just burst bubbles...sorry it's the need of the navy so fill out the form and they'll trash it and give you your rate..:) unless you have some huge background in something then they will force you into that..either way you never actually have a choice..(except to be a target sailor or not..)

I don't know if this would qualify as huge background but my room mate in A-school had a associates degree in electronics and they still made him an MM. The rumor I herd was that the way it works in boot camp is that they take each grad group start with the 900 companies and work their way down filling the ET EM spots with people who have the right line scores for the positions after they are filled the rest are all assigned MM so if you are one of the latter division in a grad group you will get MM.

Don't know how true it is but it sounds plausible.
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2008, 02:10 by 93-383 »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?