Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Andrew Lewis honeypot

Author Topic: Andrew Lewis  (Read 5689 times)

Offline 3rdGenHP

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Andrew Lewis
« on: Nov 15, 2008, 10:00 »
I was wonder if anyone has heard anything about Andrew Lewis I got a call from someone saying that his Brain Tumor has come back and he is having a new surgery.  I haven't seen him in a while but we have worked together several times and are good friends if you have any info on him please let me know.

Offline oaitw

• Very Lite User
Re: Andrew Lewis
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2008, 04:19 »
Andrew is to undergo surgery on Tuesday, 11-18-08 not sure of the time of day,

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2008, 03:57 »
Let's all keep Andrew and his family in our thoughts and prayers as he undergoes surgery this week...

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2008, 10:15 »
Amen!!!!! to that Camella. He's a rare breed,a religious hard working caring family man and we need to pray for him and his family
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2008, 07:34 »
Amen!!!!! to that Camella. He's a rare breed,a religious hard working caring family man and we need to pray for him and his family

I have not had the honor of meeting Andrew, but he means a lot to people I do know and love, my son and his wife. My husband, Henry also knows him and through him and my son I feel that Andrew is a part of our family.

My heart goes out to any family in need and I am glad that Andrew has strong beliefs that will help guide and comfort him.

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #5 on: Nov 18, 2008, 06:02 »
Talked to Lola today and she said Andrew came through the surgery fine and the doctors was wanting the med's to subside before they ask him questions
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?