Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Happy Thanksgiving honeypot

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 18761 times)

mlslstephens

Happy Thanksgiving
« on: Nov 27, 2008, 07:11 »
As I type this message, I'm reminded of how blessed we are as a nation and as a community.

I wish all of you, even the disgruntled ones at Bartlett,  ;) (that really is a joke) a very happy Thanksgiving Day.  If you are fortunate enough to be with your family...be thankful.

If you are separated from your family because of your job...I wish you a speedy return to your family.

A special shout out to all the men and women serving our country all over the globe; Thank you for your service!  My thoughts and prayers are with you as you serve.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Mike

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2008, 08:06 »
Happy Thanksgiving
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2008, 08:12 »
A very Happy Thanksgiving to the whole NukeWorker Family, and extra special thoughts and prayers for the members of our armed forces. ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2008, 08:57 by PWHoppe »
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2008, 10:53 »
as aye prepair to reseive my family home this day, i am feeling grately blessed.  i wood like all those eye no, those aye dew knot know yet, 'n doze who aisle never no, two have a very happy thanksgiving.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: Happy Thanksgiving - 2009
« Reply #4 on: Nov 25, 2009, 01:45 »
As we approach the close of another year, I hope that everyone here can find something to be thankful for.
I am thankful for my family (it's a complicated, blended, extended one) and that many of them will be at my house tomorrow.  ;D
I am thankful for my job, steady, pays good, has benefits, and allows me to support my family.  ;)

May all of you that are on the road find a way to connect with the people you are with, and the people you are away from. I spent several years on the road, and the holidays were the hardest.

Happy Thanksgiving  :)

John
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 25, 2009, 04:56 »
Thanks for my family, our health, and our good friends. Also, those that try to give so others won't go without!
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2009, 04:56 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #6 on: Nov 25, 2009, 05:02 »
This year all the kids will be home and it will be busy and noisy and wonderful... Turkey on Thursday, pig pickin on Friday and lots of stuff in between... today I am thankful for not only having my family coming home but for all the friends and family we had on the road and all the wonderful times we had gathered together for various holidays... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours,

Camella and family

Jr8black3

« Reply #7 on: Nov 25, 2009, 07:50 »
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I know some are getting to go home and see their family, others are stuck supporting an outage or some other site.

I hope all have a great holiday.

RNN

« Reply #8 on: Nov 25, 2009, 10:31 »
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the Nukeworker community and to all of you in the service of our country thank you and god bless

RNN

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #9 on: Nov 25, 2009, 11:21 »
as aye prepair to reseive my family home this day, i am feeling grately blessed.  i wood like all those eye no, those aye dew knot know yet, 'n doze who aisle never no, two have a very happy thanksgiving.
'n agin, yinz hava very happy thanksgiving.  :)
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2009, 11:21 by SloGlo »
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #10 on: Nov 26, 2009, 04:42 »
I want wish happy thanksgiving to all the people I've met and the friends I've made over the years. We can give thanks everyday we wakeup and everynight we are able to lay with the one we love cause everyday on earth is great and we need to thank GOD that he has blessed us with another special day and that we all may have many more to come.We need to thank the ones which can't be with their loved ones cause they put their life's on the line each and everyday to protect this Nation and without them where would we be?
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2009, 05:16 by RELLISON62 »
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

maggie352000

« Reply #11 on: Nov 27, 2009, 07:00 »
 :)Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I was not ableto be home for mine. Hope to
be home for Christmas. Southern California is okay for awhile. But no place like home. Happy Holidays'.

irishfan

« Reply #12 on: Nov 27, 2009, 08:57 »
I had a good Thanksgiving with friends all piled in the house.  I am thankful for my friends
for helping the day go by with my family so far away.  I am thankful for my family always
being there when I get home from the jobs! 
C.B

Sun Dog

« Reply #13 on: Nov 25, 2010, 04:39 »
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I give thanks to all of you who choose to keep the lights on today, and every day, by keeping our plants up and running.  Thanks for working today.

I give thanks to all of you who choose to protect me, my loved ones, and my country.  Come home safe.  Come home soon.

shiftman

« Reply #14 on: Nov 25, 2010, 07:14 »
I would like to echo the Thanksgiving thoughts that were so eloquently posted above. Given all of the negativity that permeates our daily lives, we do have much to be thankful for.

For me, I have just finished my first outage season and I was very blessed to work with a great bunch of technicians (both contractor and in-house). I am truly amazed at the resolve of folks of all who have done this type of travelling work for years and years.

Offline hp

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #15 on: Nov 26, 2010, 08:23 »
Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Jr8black3

« Reply #16 on: Nov 26, 2010, 01:12 »
Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for more then I could ever express here.

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #17 on: Nov 26, 2010, 01:25 »
w00t!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?