Career Path > Different Country

Koeberg Nuclear Power Station - South Africa

<< < (22/24) > >>

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on May 17, 2022, 11:31 ---Kruger National Park goes on my top-10 Best-Ever list...incredible abundance of wildlife. I'm not one for groups & guides, so safaris had never held any appeal to me. Kruger ended up being the ticket, since they let you drive yourself. Elephant...hippo...croc...rhi no...leopard...warthog...hyen a...giraffe...baboon...buffal o...impala...wildebeest...kud u...

--- End quote ---

Kruger would be worth the trip even if you weren't getting paid.

If you are working there anyway, add Table Mountain & Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens to your list of things that should be done.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on Jun 25, 2022, 10:04 ---Kruger would be worth the trip even if you weren't getting paid.

If you are working there anyway, add Table Mountain & Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens to your list of things that should be done.

--- End quote ---

You posted tons of pictures when in Cambodia next time you go to South Africa, pictures would be nice.

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: Marlin on Jun 25, 2022, 10:39 ---You posted tons of pictures when in Cambodia next time you go to South Africa, pictures would be nice.

--- End quote ---

Oh...are we able to upload pictures again? That section of the website was being upgraded for quite some time & I hadn't realized we were allowed back in.

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on Jul 01, 2022, 02:52 ---Oh...are we able to upload pictures again? That section of the website was being upgraded for quite some time & I hadn't realized we were allowed back in.

--- End quote ---

I just tried it and got:    "Error      You don't have permission to perform this operation."  :(

Marlin:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on Jul 01, 2022, 02:56 ---I just tried it and got:    "Error      You don't have permission to perform this operation."  :(

--- End quote ---

My bad I thought it was open I'll ask Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version