Career Path > DOE

DOE Adjudication

<< < (2/5) > >>

MrHazmat:
Get and keep a copy of all your information!!!! :)

It is now done electronicly and I lost my last one and had to start all over, and only had a week to get it done :D  :D  :D

Marlin:

--- Quote from: MrHazmat on Dec 23, 2008, 07:09 ---Get and keep a copy of all your information!!!! :)

It is now done electronicly and I lost my last one and had to start all over, and only had a week to get it done :D  :D  :D

--- End quote ---

Excellent advice I had to resubmit my package twice because it got lost in the system.

therealville:
If they lose my paperwork this late in the game I think I would suffer a stroke, but knowing my luck it would not surprise me. I am just curious why it needs to make som many stops before I hear back. TN to NM to DC is crazy. Hopefully they dont snail mail and send through some database or somehting
???

therealville:
Someone please tell me they will be done soon just to make me feel better about it... :)

i know i will get the call when I'm least expecting it but it is driving me nuts, ive wanted this job 4everrrrrrrrrrrrr and i have waited 4everrrrrrrrr.

alphadude:
18 months average and depending on your need-- if you are at the technical level that is a low level need, scientist higher level need and so on, you can go on line and check your status. if it is in process you are near the end which means less than 6 months to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version