Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu need help with dwi

Author Topic: need help with dwi  (Read 14589 times)

pineapple

need help with dwi
« on: Dec 22, 2008, 01:56 »
Have a DWI pending may be 6 month, I Looked in 10 CFR 26 but did not fine the one liner about not being granted access if you have one pending. Need all the INFO I can get for the attorney.

duke99301

Re: need help with dwi
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2008, 04:59 »
Pay the fine go to rehab , do as the Judge tells you.
have all your fines and court items taken care of show proof of rehab . and maybe a plant will let you back in. It is very hard to get in with one  pending You have to show you been a good boy and not drinking and count on seeing the shrink and do not forget to tell the plant....

pineapple

« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2008, 01:46 »
thing is I pass 3 breath test, then 20 min later had the breath test. I missed a dear and hit a tree then went home, i was drinking J.D. when they came over 1hr later.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2008, 05:58 »
What is the backup plan if you are denied access?

golfurs

« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2009, 01:13 »
I also recently (3 months ago) got a DWI.  Can I get access if I let the plant know and include it on my background iinfo?

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2009, 01:17 »
I also recently (3 months ago) got a DWI.  Can I get access if I let the plant know and include it on my background iinfo?

Your only hope is to be completely honest about it.

Offline NukeLDO

• Heavy User
« Reply #6 on: Mar 20, 2009, 07:26 »
Recommend you attend rehab and AA meetings before ordered to do so by the court system.  Usually seen favorably by the judge.
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #7 on: Mar 20, 2009, 11:37 »
Have a DWI pending may be 6 month, I Looked in 10 CFR 26 but did not fine the one liner about not being granted access if you have one pending. Need all the INFO I can get for the attorney.

if you have to do the work for the attorney, then he's not a good attorney for you.  spend bigger bucks 'n get a good attorney.  find one who knows nukes.  don't be cheap.  spread the bread 'n yule get more meet for your loaf.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #8 on: Mar 21, 2009, 09:26 »
Recommend you attend rehab and AA meetings before ordered to do so by the court system.  Usually seen favorably by the judge.

...and by the security folks reviewing your plant access application...
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline zammis

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #9 on: Mar 21, 2009, 06:54 »
So sorry.... I know how de-humanizing the process is. Don't kick your butt too hard for answering the door when they to your place . It has been my experiance that the case must be resolved before you can be badged. Listen carefully when people tell you to get a good lawyer....if this is a first offense, it could be reduced to careless and negligent, fine and suspension. If ( God forbid ) it should ever happen again then the second offense would be viewed as the first... get it ? It really sounds like you have a case if you passed the breathalizer 3 ( why 3 ? ) times and they only arrested you after you were imbibing in the comfort of your own home. That just sounds wrong. Good luck.... enjoy AA, I do.

pineapple

« Reply #10 on: Mar 27, 2009, 03:28 »
I have a good lawyer that been voited supper lawyer the last 5 years for dui (BIG BUCKS) but they said they have never lost acase  Ive tocked 6 people thaat have them 1 had 3 dwi .
 I passed 3 test then 1? hr later had the blood test then back to the stachen for 1more test that was 0.07 the blood test came back 0.13 Now they sent me 2 more tickes so i have DUI, DWI, and too fast for condishens Iam wating for the set belt ane illegal laine use >:( >:(

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #11 on: Mar 27, 2009, 06:45 »
I have a good lawyer that been voited supper lawyer the last 5 years for dui (BIG BUCKS) but they said they have never lost acase  Ive tocked 6 people thaat have them 1 had 3 dwi .
 I passed 3 test then 1? hr later had the blood test then back to the stachen for 1more test that was 0.07 the blood test came back 0.13 Now they sent me 2 more tickes so i have DUI, DWI, and too fast for condishens Iam wating for the set belt ane illegal laine use >:( >:(

Hate to tell ya, but this posting blows a .12 , please place your hands on top of the car....

thenuttyneutron

« Reply #12 on: Mar 27, 2009, 07:11 »

Get a breathalyzer now, your post looks like it is a drunken post.

Offline NukeLDO

• Heavy User
« Reply #13 on: Mar 27, 2009, 08:55 »
Get to AA....run or walk, but don't drive, PLEASE!  There are folks there that have been through this process and can answer many of your questions.  The good thing is, they are there to help....and from the looks of it, you're going to need it.
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #14 on: Mar 27, 2009, 10:51 »

dewd!!! ware inell half yinz bin?  we gotta git two gather sum time 'n haf a drink err too.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Harley Rider

• Moderate User
« Reply #15 on: Mar 28, 2009, 12:54 »

Dude,
Spell check or spiel chek, in your language, is your friend. Even if you are hammered the good elves working in spell check land can figure it out. Seriously man think about a new road because the one your on leads to disaster. Take the fork and be a better person for it. Be safe and good luck.
Despite inflation, a penny is still a fair price for the thoughts of many people

Offline Harley Rider

• Moderate User
« Reply #16 on: Mar 28, 2009, 03:03 »
My Nuclear Brethren and Sisteren,
After reading and re-reading and analyzing this post a number of times I have come to the determination that either 1. This guy is just messing (not the word I wanted to use) with us or 2. He is a plant from some organization that pays people like him to do this kind of crap (next on Larry King Live Pineapple tells us how he infiltrated Nukeworker.com and found out how many drunks are in the Nuclear Industry). I say give him no further adieu and let's carry on smartly with people on this board that need real advice because we do that and we do it well. Apparently, this individual has no idea to whom he is talking. Be Safe all and if you can't at least have fun doing it.
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2009, 03:10 by Harley Rider »
Despite inflation, a penny is still a fair price for the thoughts of many people

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #17 on: Mar 28, 2009, 01:28 »
My Nuclear Brethren and Sisteren,

I went to Merriam-Webster Online to check on the word Sisteren it was not found, below are the words I got as a suggestion for what I was looking for, these are the early signs of SloGlovitis  ;)

1. cisternae              2. cisterna
     3. cistron                4. cisterns
     5. cisternal              6. Cistercian
     7. sisterly               8. sustainer
     9. seastrand             10. sestina
    11. sestinas              12. steersmen
    13. steersman             14. Cistercians
    15. cistrons              16. sister-in-law
    17. sinatra               18. cysteamine
    19. cystinuria            20. citterns
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2009, 01:34 by Marlin »

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
« Reply #18 on: Mar 28, 2009, 01:39 »
Just my Opinion, One Failure at DUI or Drug test should ban you for life from the Nuclear industry.  Pineapple just Do AA and find another business,  Thanks

Offline Harley Rider

• Moderate User
« Reply #19 on: Mar 28, 2009, 03:05 »
I went to Merriam-Webster Online to check on the word Sisteren it was not found, below are the words I got as a suggestion for what I was looking for, these are the early signs of SloGlovitis  ;)

1. cisternae              2. cisterna
     3. cistron                4. cisterns
     5. cisternal              6. Cistercian
     7. sisterly               8. sustainer
     9. seastrand             10. sestina
    11. sestinas              12. steersmen
    13. steersman             14. Cistercians
    15. cistrons              16. sister-in-law
    17. sinatra               18. cysteamine
    19. cystinuria            20. citterns

When I spell checked it I got the same results but Brethren and Cisterns didn't quite sound right so I used my own grammatical prose,,,That's the way I roll 8)
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2009, 12:31 by Harley Rider »

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #20 on: Mar 28, 2009, 03:42 »
Just my Opinion, One Failure at DUI or Drug test should ban you for life from the Nuclear industry.  Pineapple just Do AA and find another business,  Thanks

Ouch!! No Hail Rickover and go sin no more? I've been in the business too long not to believe in at least a chance at redemption. You can't enable, but there should be (and is) a path forward especially if his contention that the tests were not indicative of impairment at the time of vehicle operation.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #21 on: Mar 28, 2009, 04:19 »
Yeah when I spell checked it I got the same results but Brethren and Cisterns didn't quite sound right so I used my own grammatical prose,,,That's the way I roll 8)

Sisters is the plural of sister, female supreme court justices are referred to as sistern as the male judges are called brethren on the state and federal level, it is considered awkward though. Personally I will refrain from calling my female coworkers a sistern. (self preservation  ;) )

pineapple

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 08:17 »
Will I'm back to work (entergy). Had to get an alcohol assessment(about $75) go to court in Nov.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?