Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NukeWorker Insurance

Poll

Would you prefer to get your Insurance through NukeWorker?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: NukeWorker Insurance  (Read 49774 times)

Debo

Re: NukeWorker Insurance
« Reply #50 on: Aug 15, 2005, 01:16 »
HI Mike,

I drop $768.52 monthly for the 80/20 BCBS plan with Bartlett while on cobra, which is about 6 months of the year. The other 6 months BNI pays half the premium. There is a $1000 individual deductible annually. This is a lot of money $8k And this is before I see a doctor!!  BUT
I am not complaining.
Because if I was not in a group policy the Insurance Industry would either not cover me or charge twice as much.
I am always looking for a better rate. If Nukeworker can provide it then I would Buy It.
Just my two cents!
 ;D

DrBillCorcoran

« Reply #51 on: Nov 10, 2005, 08:46 »
About a month ago I got a junk mail from a business insurance agent touting his ability to "understand the client's business and be part of the insurance solution." I called him and had a nice chat, in which he said he thought he could help.

I haven't heard back.

So things are the same.

After a year of searching there is exactly one identified insurance agent that will cover us.

I guess I should give thanks for that one, but it does feel iffy.

If you know of an insurance agent that services small nuclear consulting outfits in the Northeast, let me know at 860-285-8779.

OBTW: We are looking for general business liability insurance. Our health insurance seems stable.

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #52 on: Jan 09, 2009, 05:27 »
These two links should be linked togeather...

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #53 on: Jan 12, 2009, 04:59 »
Update:

I'm gathering the questions the insurance companies are going to ask me, i.e. demographics.  When I know what the questions are, I will create a web form with them.  I'll then send out the email asking people to take the survey.

Once I have a data base of the demographics, and how many initial participants we have, I can start to shop for insurance.  I have talked to many people about all of the options available.  We are progressing at a snails pace, but we are still moving forward.  It could take years to get this going, but I am hoping it will be less than 12 months.

Let me tell you one thing, the interest is there, and I want to help people.  This will happen at one level or another, eventually.
Mike, I haven't seen any conversation from you on this topic.  Could you comment?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #54 on: Jan 12, 2009, 05:11 »
Mike, I haven't seen any conversation from you on this topic.  Could you comment?
The thread you are posting to is 4 years old.  Nothing has been done in 4 years, because it was decided that it wouldn't work.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?