Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Monty Burns honeypot

Author Topic: Monty Burns  (Read 4278 times)

pappy

Monty Burns
« on: Dec 29, 2008, 11:30 »
I got this news tonight from Plant Hatch....
"Monty Burns passed away this morning. He was in the Dublin hospital for some tests. They think he had a blood clot. Funeral is Wednesday at 2 PM at Tabernacle in Vidalia.  Viewing is at Sammons Funeral Home Tuesday night in Soperton."

wpconan1

Re: Monty Burns
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2008, 01:26 »
I will miss Monty.  Along with working at Hatch, he also served on the Montgomery Co. Board of Education for many years now.  Monty was a friendly, exceptional individual who loved his family, his community and our Lord.  My heart goes out to his family and close friends.  See you again, Monty.  Bill Conant

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2008, 03:54 »
I've worked with Monty several different times.  he was a good man and will be missed.   Our prayers are with his family. 
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

Offline YO!

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2009, 10:40 »
Monty was a wonderful person. I always looked forward to working with him when I went to Vogtle.  I'll miss him and his sense of humor. :'(

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?