Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Just hired

Author Topic: Just hired  (Read 2755 times)

didja

Just hired
« on: Jan 12, 2009, 02:58 »
I'm fairly new to the site, as I only started reading posts on the forum about 2 months ago and this is my first post. I've been reading up on information about the civilian side of nuclear power as I am an ex-nuke E-6 (subs) after 10 years of service mostly out of Norfolk, Va. I just wanted to say to anyone who is thinking about getting out of the navy and into the civilian sector, this is an excellent site that you have stumbled upon and that there is a LOT of great information here. To those that regularly reply to newbies' questions, thank you. In reading through all of those, it gave me an idea about what to expect during the whole interview process and how to study for the POSS exam! I took my exam on the 2nd of Dec. with Palo Verde in Az. and was offered a job shortly after in which I accepted. I still dont know exactly when I will start but I class up NLT March first.

All this to say, thank you to those who put this site together and to those that respond with enlightenment for those with questions!

Fermi2

Re: Just hired
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2009, 01:16 »
M1Arc is an SRO at Palo Verde and a very good friend of mine. Contact him and maybe he can get a date for you

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?