Facility & Company Information > Duke

Duke operators

<< < (4/4)

jwreezy1:
I interviewed with Duke for the Learner Operator position on Jan 8th. I took the POSS test the same day and Passed it my first time. I haven't heard a thing though. I Feel very confident about my Interview. It went really well. I'm not sure if it is a bad sign or not that I haven't heard anything. Any advice will help ease my mind. Thanx

number41:
It took them almost a month to get back to me after test, interview, etc.  Based on my experience, they were about average for keeping in touch after the initial contact.  If you don't hear anything in a little while, call their HR rep and politely inquire about the position.  None of the people that I followed-up with seemed to take it as anything than being thorough in the job search when I called them up a few weeks later to check-in. 

jwreezy1:
Yeah I called and they said that they interviews are still going on till March 3rd so If I get the job the offer will be sent out In the next couple of weeks after that. I guess they are hiring a bunch of people for that position. I'll just be patient and hope for the best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version