Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu any jobs open  

Author Topic: any jobs open  (Read 2876 times)

Darthraider

any jobs open
« on: Jan 18, 2009, 01:38 »
I was wondering how hard is it to get a job for a Nuke Place, i have alot of years as an oilfield worker, any info would be great, i am looking to get hired at the Nevada test site ???

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
Re: any jobs open
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2009, 02:38 »
if you already know where you want to be contact them directly.  The short answer to your question is -It depends.  What are you qualified to do.  There are lots of different jobs at a "Nuke place".  Your resume and qualifications will determine which jobs you are able to do.  But only way to find out if there is a match is to talk to them
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

JsonD13

Re: any jobs open
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2009, 08:56 »
Try figuring out where you want to live, look up any nuclear plants close to that area, find the companies they are owned and operated by, then check that companies' website for job postings. ;-) 

I've seen at least one plant with 20 non-licensed operator openings recently.

Jason

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?