Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Amber Perry

Author Topic: Amber Perry  (Read 9721 times)

liberalLes

Amber Perry
« on: Jan 23, 2009, 08:00 »
I just heard that Amber Perry, Safety & IH from Fernald, passed away.  I do not have any details. If anyone else has heard anything, please post a reply.  She was presently working for Street Legal in Oak Ridge.
« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2009, 04:49 by Camella Black »

LauraJ

Re: Amber Perry
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2009, 03:40 »

I worked in the office across the hall from her, and all we know is that she was ill before her death on Wednesday, Jan 21. Her birthday would have been on Friday, January 23, and I think she would have been 38.
« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2009, 04:50 by Camella Black »

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2009, 04:51 »
Ms. Amber Christine Perry
Obituary

Funeral services for Ms. Amber Christine Perry will be held 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 26, 2009, at St. George Catholic Church. Father Austin Fogarty will officiate. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.mckoon.com. The family respectfully requests that flowers be omitted and contributions be made to The Paley Marie Perry Educational Fund c/o David Boone Wachovia Securities, 540 Lincoln Park Blvd. Ste: 200, Kettering, OH 45429.

McKoon Funeral Home, Newnan, Ga., is in charge of arrangements.

gwreganall

« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2009, 11:33 »
I just found out about Amber's passing, I am very sorry. 
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2009, 08:59 by Camella Black »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?