Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Former Nuke candidate with Glaucoma

Author Topic: Former Nuke candidate with Glaucoma  (Read 2045 times)

Ach109

Former Nuke candidate with Glaucoma
« on: Feb 02, 2009, 06:57 »
I recently returned from Great Lakes after being medically separated for Glaucoma. During the separation process they pretty much threatened everybody into not fighting their cases. When I inquired about it, the legal people kind of just looked at me like I was nuts, the consensus was "You WANT to stay in the Navy?", well I did and still want to go back.I asked around, but ultimately decided that the best way to get my case overturned was to come home home and get some paperwork and facts together since I had no one at home to help me out and being stuck in Seps doesn't give you the means to fight a case. I was told that unless I could get another medical opinion or professional to sign off that my condition wasn't a hinderance to service my appeal would be ignored, and being stuck in Great Lakes I wasn't going to be able to obtain a second opinion. I was wondering if anybody knew of anybody who is in the service with Glaucoma or went through something similar and got back in or got their case turned over. I was also wondering if anybody could direct me into the right direction for beginning the process other obtaining the necessary medical documents.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?