Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Happy Valentine's Day! honeypot

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day!  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
« on: Feb 14, 2009, 02:25 »
I just wanted to wish all of the nuclear community a Happy Valentine's Day.  Although, it really is just another Hallmark holiday, please tell someone today that you love them.

Lorrie   :-*

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Happy Valentine's Day!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2009, 09:58 »
I wished everyone I talked to a happy VD.  I'm not sure why they got that look on their face when I said it.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: Happy Valentine's Day!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2009, 01:09 »
I just wanted to wish all of the nuclear community a Happy Valentine's Day.  Although, it really is just another Hallmark holiday, please tell someone today that you love them.

Lorrie   :-*

karma to you Lorrie; I'd much rather get those unexpected flowers or gifts than something that is demanded by society. I told Henry not to bother, I'd gotten what I wanted... new picket fence for my cottage garden!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?