Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu need advice hard decision to make

Author Topic: need advice hard decision to make  (Read 5049 times)

navynukemonkey

need advice hard decision to make
« on: Feb 15, 2009, 11:13 »
i am an mm2 just got pulled off the boat for "Going Sad" didn't want to get off but they pulled me anyway, now they are taking a cookie cutter approach to my treatment, they haven't really diagnosed me, my question is the doc told me I'd have to decide if i wanted to stay in of get out, with almost no info on whether I'm sub/nuc disqual, what jobs they'll give me if i have to cross rate, I want to stay, but if i have to pay back the 36k(before taxes) that i got for an srb installment, then I'd rather get out on a med discharge and not pay it back, et1 @ t-div said if i get a med discharge i don't have to pay it back(don't know if it's true), I'd like to know what is the job market like for a nuke mechanic, in nuke field or otherwise, please someone who's had a similar experience help

navynukemonkey

Re: need advice hard decision to make
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2009, 01:37 »
Thank you very much.

Khak-Hater

« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2009, 12:34 »
Why are you sad?

Offline Preciousblue1965

• Very Heavy User
  • "It is good for you, builds character"
« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2009, 12:35 »

Secondly, let me offer some advice.  This isn't amateur hour for typing skills.  We capitalize and use (or try to anyway) proper grammar and spelling too.  You might yield more responses that way.  Just a suggestion.

I am assuming that the above statement does NOT apply to SloGlo?
"No good deal goes unpunished"

"Explain using obscene hand jestures the concept of pump laws"

I have found the cure for LIBERALISM, it is a good steady dose of REALITY!

Offline AFT21

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2009, 01:28 »
I am assuming that the above statement does NOT apply to SloGlo?

How long would you have to think about each word to type like that?  It can't actually come naturally.  I find his dedication to his craft quite impressive. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?