Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Looking to possibly go back...

Author Topic: Looking to possibly go back...  (Read 4150 times)

Offline STF

• Light User
Looking to possibly go back...
« on: Feb 17, 2009, 01:06 »
Since I am being laid off, and obviously looking for work.  What does it look like for folks who have been away from nuke power for ten years?

Offline STF

• Light User
Re: Looking to possibly go back...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2009, 01:16 »
I was navy nuke EM1/SS, EWS and all that got out at 10.  I am not looking to travel.  I am willing to relocate.  I have applied for instructor with Entergy at Grand Gulf, btw thanks nukeworker.com for that posting I did give you folks the credit.  But I have been doing electrical training for about 7 years since I've been out.  I am looking for long term that is why I am looking at power generation again, so that hopefully I won't find myself in another shrinking industry.

Offline STF

• Light User
Re: Looking to possibly go back...
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2009, 01:31 »
Thanks.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?