Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu personel training records

Author Topic: personel training records  (Read 11565 times)

jpwilliams2009

personel training records
« on: Feb 18, 2009, 12:01 »
I Worked at site in the early 90's, Does anyone know how I get my training transcript and course records?

atomicarcheologist

Re: personel training records
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2009, 01:44 »
It would probably depend on what type of site you were on in the 90s.  Training records may not all be kept as some training is time framed, i.e. it expires after a certain duration.  There is no reason for a site to maintain this type of record.  Some sites do not have to maintain training records at all, such as training given to a contractor's employees for a project.  When that project is completed, any such records may be turned over to the contractor for maintainence as he sees fit.  Governement based sites are you best bet for being able to extract training records after an extended period of time, utility sites are most likely second, all other sites should be viewed on a case by case basis.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?