Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Industry Background Checks honeypot

Author Topic: Industry Background Checks  (Read 5013 times)

tlruffrider99

Industry Background Checks
« on: Jun 23, 2009, 06:47 »
Is it hard to get back into the industry if you have been convicted of a non-violent crime?  It is a non-violent felony.
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2009, 09:50 by JobHunting »

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
Re: Industry Background Checks
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2009, 07:17 »
felony or misdemeanor?
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

tbarba

« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2009, 03:02 »
Hey, I have a felony; 7 yrs ago, and no re-offenses.  I'm trying to get a pardon so I can work in the nuclear field.  Will it work?  Will I even have a chance of working nuclear fields with a felony?  Why or why not?  I don't understand.  I had an interview with Wolf Creek in Kansas, and DC Atlantic told me it didn't matter how far back the felony was;  If I had one, I had one.  Is that true?  Would really like some guidance from someone.  Thank you.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2009, 03:56 »
Hey, I have a felony; 7 yrs ago, and no re-offenses.  I'm trying to get a pardon so I can work in the nuclear field.  Will it work?  Will I even have a chance of working nuclear fields with a felony?  Why or why not?  I don't understand.  I had an interview with Wolf Creek in Kansas, and DC Atlantic told me it didn't matter how far back the felony was;  If I had one, I had one.  Is that true?  Would really like some guidance from someone.  Thank you.

First, it's DZ Atlantic.
Second, you can NOT work in the nuclear industry with a felony. 

Good luck in your future endeavors.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,21058.0.html
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2009, 06:00 by Rennhack »

Content1

« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 2009, 05:44 »
Apply for a job in the current administration.  They take tax dodgers, communists,  etc. (Just a joke) 

Get an education in a field that pays well and where what happened does not matter.  A pardon or expungment, which you may qualify for, is a start.  After 7 clean years you should qualify, depending on what it was.  It may not be fair, but take the lemons in your life and turn them into lemonade.  You sound determined now to make a good life, keep a positive attitude and you will succeed.  If you have a healthy body and sound mind, you can go nearly anywhere, be thankful that you have that if it is the case.

cbguy

« Reply #5 on: Jun 29, 2010, 11:56 »
tbarba check on the fossil side of the house.  You'll have more opportunities.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?