Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Don Delarme
honeypot

Author Topic: Don Delarme  (Read 8155 times)

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
Don Delarme
« on: Mar 06, 2009, 04:37 »
I was asked to post this by a friend of mine. I did not know Don but my best wishes go out to his family and loved ones.

Don Delarme has passed away from congestive heart failure. In the last few weeks he was able to visit with loved ones imparting all the positive love he could give, thereby making our suffering minimized. Until the end his thoughts were always of others. He was blessed to pass quietly in his beloved Wisconsin lakeside cabin surrounded by Barb, family and friends. Don was a proud Vietnam Veteran, terrific HP, husband, dad and grandpa who loved to entertain! He will be greatly missed.

Dave and Beau

Funeral arrangements are as follows:

Bradley Funeral Home
P.O. Box 101
Antigo, WI 54409-0101

Viewing March 8th (Sunday) 3:30 to 7:00 PM
Service March 9th (Monday) 10:00 AM
Flowers: Frish Greenhouse (715) 623-4010
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Buddy Sorrell

Re: Don Delarme
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2009, 06:07 »
I am so sorry to hear about Don.  It's been a couple of years since we worked together, but it was always a pleasure.  He knew what was important in life.  My prayers to Barb and the rest of the family.

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2009, 12:38 »
I cut my teeth in this business with Don. He was always a talkative old boy. I am glad to hear that he was at home where he was the most comfortable. Peace be with you Donnie-Boy.

Cathy

« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2009, 08:58 »
I really liked Don. He always went out of his way to be nice to me and a lot of other people. He will be missed. Rest in peace brother.

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2009, 03:50 »
Don was interesting to say the least.  He spoke often of his Barbie, and his love for her was more than apparent.
Rest well, Don.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Offline meyer8906

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Mar 10, 2009, 08:42 »
Barb, I am so sorry for your lost.  I am so sad to hear about Don, We worked at PI together in the Decon bldg, We had many good talks, Many meals, many laughs.   One of the best and most fun people I ever worked with.  May God watch over his family at this time of sorrow.   :'( :'(
Rita

hillary_delarme

« Reply #6 on: Nov 06, 2009, 03:27 »
I would just like to say THANK YOU to everyone that knew my father. it is friends like this that only a nuke worker can understand. i don't just have a regular family. i grew up in this busniess and have many life long freinds. thanks all of you for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts. well all know how much my father enjoyed "good" food and friends, i ask that everytime you enjoy  a good meal you think of him and smile a little :)
my thanks can not be enough for all the good memories that i have with all of his friends and family.
thank you very much
Hillary Delarme
Don's Daughter

tkhatcher

« Reply #7 on: Nov 10, 2009, 01:38 »
Don was a great guy.  He showed me the ropes of being a H.P.  back in 1985, Dresden, my first outage.  He will be missed.  My deepest sympathy to all of his family members.
Tawnya Hatcher (Ellingson)

ljeanniepc

« Reply #8 on: Nov 30, 2009, 03:52 »
Barb & family,
Though I never met you I have worked with Don over the years. I'm so sorry for your loss. He and my husband(Gary)were friends for many years. Gary passed away 2 years ago so hopefully they are together with all there friends and family and know that they are in a better place.

Jeannie

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #9 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:34 »
I was deeply saddened to hear of Don's passing, I worked with him many times
over the years and he will be missed.  My condolences to all..

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?