Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ex Navy Nuke with a Chemistry Degree... Where do I start? PLEASE HELP!  

Author Topic: Ex Navy Nuke with a Chemistry Degree... Where do I start? PLEASE HELP!  (Read 4571 times)

chem60085

I am an ex-navy Nuke with a chemistry current ont he hunt for a career. What resources do I need to utilize to get into the nuclear chemistry field?

Fermi2

Sadly the Civilian Field announced just yesterday they've hired their last chem tech for the next ten years :(

Offline vagabond

• Light User
Sadly the Civilian Field announced just yesterday they've hired their last chem tech for the next ten years :(

lol  A+  sir.

I believe what Mike was trying to say was, search first my friend.  Spell check is your friend also.  After exhaustive searches across sites like nukeworker, or other job sites, move on to the utilities.  If you're still having problems, check back here and ask around.  Since you're an ex-Navy Nuke, I'd hope these were done already and you just failed to mention it. 

Best of luck!  It takes many HR departments awhile to answer sometimes, so be patient.  There are definitely open positions out there for Chem Techs though.
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?