Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Gordon Matthews honeypot

Author Topic: Gordon Matthews  (Read 4497 times)

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
Gordon Matthews
« on: Mar 12, 2009, 10:19 »
'Gordy' Matthews passed away this morning after a aneurysm the previous day. He was surrounded by Friends and Family, I drove in from working all night and made it in time. 'Gordy' had been retired for a number of years in the Midwest growing a garden and entertaining all his friends and ex-coworkers with "questionable" humorous e-mails forwarded from like minded folk.
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

radbrat

Re: Gordon Matthews
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2009, 09:59 »
A.U, I am so sorry to hear about Gordy. He was Da Boss at my first outage in '80' and ran into him periodically throughout the decades since. There will not be another like him. S.H.

klsas

« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2009, 07:48 »
I am so sorry to hear this Al. I am so glad that I stopped to visit last year. I think of Gordy every time I look at my cuckoo clock and now it takes on a whole new meaning. My prayers to you and the family. Take good care of Ellen.

Keith

MAGICMAN

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23, 2009, 04:19 »
Gordy used to make me laugh and calm me down in frustrating situations just by being Gordy. I would be having a bad day at the plant and go into the office where Gordy was. I would close the door and stand there yelling at him about how screwed up the plant was. Gordy would sit there nodding his head until I quit yelling. Then in that "Gordy" way with that "Gordy" smile, he would stick his fingers in his ears, turn on his hearing aids, and say "Didn't hear anything you said. Now that I have my hearing aids on, what do you want?" I would just look at him and say "Hell Gordy, It ain't worth repeating."

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?