Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Pete McAllister SR honeypot

Author Topic: Pete McAllister SR  (Read 37213 times)

Offline guido.nyc

• Very Lite User
  • Keep it...you needed one anyway!
Re: Pete McAllister SR
« Reply #50 on: Oct 16, 2009, 05:52 »
Pete Jr. and Family,
So sorry to hear about your Pete...and it has take me so long to get this to you...
I know he had it hard the past few years.  I can never forget the times we all had together at the so many places with IRM in the old days (Ranch Club, IP2&3, and oh so many more... :(  no words can describe your loss...our sympathy goes out to you and your family.
Take care my friend.
Paul-Poly's Little Brother...
Eating, loving & digesting are, in truth, the 3 acts of the comic opera known as life & they pass like bubbles of a bottle of champagne.  Whoever lets them break without having enjoyed them is a fool.

Offline Pete McAllister

• Light User
« Reply #51 on: Mar 17, 2010, 11:18 »
Well it has been about a year and I would like to thank all that replied, and I have passed the thoughts and prayers on to my Mom, and the rest of our family. I know we have all been uplifted by the replies, and for that I thank you all. The next few weeks will most likely be hard on my mom. Please keep her in your prayers. Sorry it took so long for the response.

Again thanks.

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #52 on: Mar 17, 2010, 12:26 »
Pete,  This Will be hard on your mom.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers. CNB

Jr8black3

« Reply #53 on: Mar 17, 2010, 01:01 »
Pete

Your father taught me alot in one outage, I learned alot from your Dad.. Your a good man and I enjoyed working for you..

I met you when you where knee high, I remember your dad and her and you..

LOL Were all getting old

GeneB

« Reply #54 on: Mar 26, 2011, 12:23 »
Sorry to hear about Pete sr. our dad's were friends from the "olden days" and i think you worked with Bobby as well. Dad called ya'll the "florida crew"
God Bless.
gene bingham

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?