Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Exelon's hiring cycle  

Author Topic: Exelon's hiring cycle  (Read 9259 times)

nrlien

Exelon's hiring cycle
« on: Apr 10, 2009, 12:00 »
Does anyone know if Exelon has some kind of cycle for hiring nuclear positions? I have a friend that works in Morris, IL, and he said that they have a class in March and the next one is in September. I applied for an AO position yesterday...so does that mean if I am hired, I won't start until September?

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Exelon's hiring cycle
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2009, 12:06 »
Does anyone know if Exelon has some kind of cycle for hiring nuclear positions? I have a friend that works in Morris, IL, and he said that they have a class in March and the next one is in September. I applied for an AO position yesterday...so does that mean if I am hired, I won't start until September?

This is already April...so it would be September. Good luck!

nrlien

« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2009, 12:21 »
Right, I knew it was April, haha, just bad wording. Thanks!

nrlien

« Reply #3 on: Apr 10, 2009, 12:31 »
sorry, another question...since I applied now, would exelon still interview me now, or would they wait until July or August?

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 10, 2009, 02:21 »
Getting an interview will depend on how you do in pre-employment testing.  You'd first have to be invited for, and pass that before you would get an interview.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

nrlien

« Reply #5 on: Apr 10, 2009, 05:10 »
Gotcha. So as long as I know math and science and they don't think I'm deranged, then I would get the interview. Okay cool.
Well I hope it all goes well. I just didn't know when I would start assuming I pass the other stuff. I hope my navy nuke experience goes a long way.
Thanks all!

j_white3099

« Reply #6 on: Apr 23, 2009, 12:50 »
dude, i just went through this.  take practice poss tests, study behavioral style interview questions and make good answers for them and sharpen up your resume. thats the best advice i can give

nrlien

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 06:39 »
Practice POSS tests? Hmm, I will look into that!
Hopefully I will get called soon so I can start this whole shebang.

Thanks to all for your feedback!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?