Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Thanks to all  

Author Topic: Thanks to all  (Read 5153 times)

Offline NukeNTO

• Moderate User
Thanks to all
« on: Apr 11, 2009, 11:58 »
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's helped me out with all my questions over the past few months.  I accepted an engineering position at Palo Verde this past week and should be starting sometime in May (pending security/medical).     

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Thanks to all
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2009, 07:06 »
Grats!

Fermi2

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2009, 06:38 »
Congrats!

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2009, 12:31 »
Congratulations!

Justin

Offline jams723

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2009, 10:50 »
Congratulations.

Got a good management team if they are still there.  Randy Edington and Bob Bement are top notch (in my book).

GoLonghorns

« Reply #5 on: Apr 27, 2009, 06:02 »
Randy and Bob are indeed still here.

Offline jams723

• Moderate User
« Reply #6 on: Apr 28, 2009, 09:07 »
Randy and Bob are indeed still here.

If you see them, tell them Jeff Seiter says hello.  Randy was the ANO Ops Manager that met and interviewed me when they did not have a open position, kept my resume for a full year and when the other unit was hiring gave it to them without me ever calling or submitting an application. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?