Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jesse Marshall

Author Topic: Jesse Marshall  (Read 4243 times)

Offline G-reg

• Heavy User
  • C'mere and chum some of this...
Jesse Marshall
« on: Apr 12, 2009, 06:03 »
"Millstone Health Physics Technician Jesse Marshall passed away unexpectedly Wednesday afternoon. Jesse was on his way home when he collapsed in the parking lot outside the South Access Point. Co-workers, Station Medical and Emergency personnel administered CPR. Jesse was transported to Lawrence and Memorial Hospital, where he passed away.

Jesse was 54 years old with 17 years of service at Millstone. He was a Senior Health Physics Technician, his most recent assignment being in Rad Waste Services. Jesse began his career with Northeast Utilities in 1992 as a Health Physics Technician in the Radiation Protection department. Prior to his career at Dominion, Jesse worked for several vendor companies in support of nuclear power stations.

Jesse is survived by his wife, Sue, and two boys, Jesse Jr., and Brian."

Jesse was always good people, and that's how I'll always remember him.
"But that's just my opinion - I could be wrong."
  -  Dennis Miller

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
Re: Jesse Marshall
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2009, 08:56 »
I had the pleasure of working with Jesse for several years. He was a fair and gentle human being. I am sad to hear that he is no longer with us, and hope he is in a better place.

Finni
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

Offline galent

• Light User
  • Somebody toss me a crumb, will ya?
Re: Jesse Marshall
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 04:16 »
Haven't seen Jesse since the mid 1980's. Met him at Vermont Yankee. It appears he stayed home in New England. God Bless.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?