Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Victor Venson
honeypot

Author Topic: Victor Venson  (Read 5715 times)

dymaris

Victor Venson
« on: Apr 14, 2009, 10:50 »
Victor Venson, 48 of Hartsville, SC was found dead from an apparent heart attack in Philadelphia, PA on Monday April 13, 2009. Victor was a diligent deconner for more than 15 years. He also worked other various jobs within the nuclear industry. Funeral arrangements are made by Young & Young Funeral Home in Hartsville. The funeral is scheduled for Friday April 17, 2009 at Second Baptist Church in Hartsville.

For more information please contact:
Young & Young Funeral Home
711 South Sixth Street Hartsville, SC 29550
843-332-4188
www.yandyfh.com

You may also contact Victor's family:
Betty Venson - (mother) (843) 857-9703
Parnetta Kelly - (sister) (864) 905-4728 (c) or (864) 458-8928 (h)

Posted by: Demetrie Ingram

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
Re: Victor Venson
« Reply #1 on: Apr 16, 2009, 08:25 »
It sadden me to hear of your loss.Even though I'm in the RP department now,I to worked decon for over 20yrs and the opportunity to work with Victor. He was a good man and will be missed. May God bless him and be with with his family
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2009, 08:31 by RELLISON62 »
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

hrdwrkndg

Re: Victor Venson
« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2009, 11:33 »
We were very sorry to hear of Victors passing.  My wife and I both had the pleasure of working with Victor on several occasions in the past.  He was a good man and will be missed.  Our condolences go out to his family.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?