Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Anyone recently taken SES online Rad. Tech program?
honeypot

Author Topic: Anyone recently taken SES online Rad. Tech program?  (Read 4814 times)

hd28vsb

What did you think of the program ?
If you have completed it how was the job outlook?
Someone recently posted that DOE no longer accepts SES certificates ? Anyone know anything about that?

Offline Shawnee Man

• Moderate User
Re: Anyone recently taken SES online Rad. Tech program?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2009, 10:59 »
First off, I want to clear this up. DOE sites have become harder on all certificates, because there were companies out there that were giving actual tests that were paper proctored exams and compromising the exams. Our exams are all on-line and the DOE Core and Site are proctored.

What the DOE sites are doing, they are accepting our graduates. They are just retesting all personnel coming to their site. They are not singling out SES. All personnel are being tested.
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2009, 05:12 by Shawnee Man »

« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2009, 04:42 »
 In response to your question has anyone taken the SES on-line Rad. Tech program?

I have taken the SES on-line Rad. Tech program and the job out look is like anything else -What you put into it --is what you get out of it.

The SES program is like everything else, You will be given the information and how you use it is up to you. I recommend having a solid background in math and science or if not make sure you allow plenty of time for study and ask questions if you are unsure because the class moves quickly and there is a lot to cover. As far as jobs are concerned -to my knowledge everyone that I know has found employment. I have recommended the program to others.

I hope this helps-

InTNforNow

« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2011, 10:45 »
Sorry, to dig up an old thread, but as I posted in my "Getting In" thread I am interested in Rad Tech training.  SES is cheaper than the local private program offering it.  The local one works in conjunction with EnergX though.  If I pursue an online program would it make finding local work in the Oak Ridge area more difficult?

Thank you.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?