Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu What should I expect from Ballston Spa? For me and my shipmate.

Author Topic: What should I expect from Ballston Spa? For me and my shipmate.  (Read 2726 times)

HappyDays

~~I apologize if this is posted elsewhere. If so, I would appreciate it if you could leave a link. I was wondering what to expect of your first week's schedule to be like at Ballston Spa Prototype. I am an ET currently still in NPS. However, a good friend of mine, an MM has just gone up to Ballston Spa and is starting soon. I was extremly happy for him to go up there; he always very Sat, respectful; overall a good Sailor, graduated top half in fact. But, because he got masted here many of the staff/students were riding him pretty badly for his mistake. He took his punishment like a Sailor, pay, crow etc. But was still treated as if he was a sh**bag. It was brought to my attention that this is the "navy way" to make sure we as Sailors do not repeat our mistakes; and I'm sure the discplinary action in the fleet is probably much worse. 
~~However, I was hoping maybe there would be someone on this forum that could tell me not only what to expect as a schedule for me in Ballston spa but how they are going to treat my friend that just went up there. 
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2009, 09:55 by Nuclear NASCAR »

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
try here
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2009, 11:08 by HydroDave63 »

Offline War Eagle

• Moderate User
  • PWR SRO
He'll have a clean slate as long as he's squared away now.  He won't be the first or last E3 to show up there. Schedule? Expect 0700-1900  for the first 8 weeks or so.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?