Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu retiring: milt shaw

Author Topic: retiring: milt shaw  (Read 4736 times)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
retiring: milt shaw
« on: Apr 28, 2009, 08:07 »
milt shaw in days of old, a cab driver beyond reproach, was looking to make some more money.  he had heard about hp tex making lots of cash on the road, so he hired in with rad services.  he became involved with many successful enterprises, such as milton’s hilton.  soon he crossed paths with a southern belle hp tech and figured he must impress her.  so he took a house job in shipppingport, pa and told her he was now a career beaver.  duly impressed, complete with her eye roll, they hooked up.   knot long later, per diem withdrawal was supplanted by tack wan dough with progression thru da belts.   soon a chance opened up in the training department.  thinking that talking must be easier than toting rem balls around, uncle miltie (as he wuz known by then) took that position and the rest is history.  Milt Shaw, nrrpt and trainer extraordinaire, is retiring on may 1st.  may he live long and prosper, wherever his path now leads.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
Re: retiring: milt shaw
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2009, 02:00 »
I thought I felt a disturbance in the force. Milti, what in the hell will you do now? Is there a Wal-Mart nearby looking for a 'special' greeter? Send a best of luck and congrats on getting out alive to Milti for me.
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

Offline Rather Hunt Than Tech

• Light User
  • It's not Rocket Science we're only Splitting Atoms
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2009, 03:24 »
With Milt retiring, training here at Beaver Valley will never be the same.  Few are respected as much as Milt Shaw is.  He is a standard by which others are judged.  Milt will be missed.  Best wishes and good luck Milt.
ATF: Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a Goverment Agency

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2009, 05:57 »
Milt will truly be missed by contractor techs he has been a friend to all.  A great trainer and a great man.  Good luck on your new life,  after all it is just beginning.
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2010, 09:47 by techtoolong »

Offline nothinbuttrouble

• SR HP TECH
  • Light User
  • I love being a professional babysitter!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 04:28 »
It is a sad day here at beaver valley.  Mlt is finally retiired here today. We will
miss milt as our trainer and friend.  He is one of the best instructor I had.  Cannot express the gratitude to how much we feel towards milt for the  time and effort he gave to all to help us get thru the rough spots.  I will miss him and I wish you the best of luck in your new adventure in the south.  The new instructor will have a hard time filling your shoes. sincerely

ps  please keep in touche and we will see you at the next outage somewhere...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?