Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUCLEAR SKILLS GLOBAL SURVEY -your opinion matters to us-One week left! honeypot

Author Topic: NUCLEAR SKILLS GLOBAL SURVEY -your opinion matters to us-One week left!  (Read 6104 times)

lille2009

Dear Professional,
My name is Laurence Ata -Radiation Protection Manager in Koeberg Nuclear Power Station -The Only nuclear plant in the African continent.

Currently,  I am conducting a research and compiled a global survey on Nuclear Skills. I wish to hear your voice and will appreciate your participation in my survey.

No need to elaborate on the nuclear renaissance and the knock-on effects it got on our current nuclear skills [baby boomers phasing out by retirement], and the need for skilled professionals to run these future builds.
By clicking on the URL link below you will access the Global Survey on Nuclear Skills.

http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=86904

I wish to ask you for about 10-15 min of your valuable time to answer very quick 60 questions by easy clicking. [It took me 15 min to complete it, when tested it].
This survey is anonymous and no further obligations on your side, unless you require a collective feedback, I will be glad in the near future when completed to publish it on my website or by sending it to you.
Please provide responses within the contents of your current capacity, or refer back to the time you where trained, or indicate[by clicking on the closest matching response] your opinions accordingly as you see the situation as a nuclear/tech/eng/educator professional.
The last 2 questions are free writing, please feel free to use the space and add any comments above/in addition to the question's scope.
In order to get a representative sample, as high as possible number of responses is required. Therefore, I plead with you to please distribute and forward this request to at least another 25 persons you know that could add value which will result in the most balanced and representative picture of the global current and future nuclear skills situation.

The survey will close on the first week of May - I need to import your results for analysis prior to expiry day. Could you please be so kind and assist me by responding to this survey by not later than 7 May 2009.
Remember: It is anonymous, no way to see "who clicked on what?"

Your input is highly valuable and much appreciated.
Thank you so much!!!
With much respect and honour
Laurence Ata
Radiation Protection Manager
Tel: +27 21 550 5189 (direct) or: +27 21 550 4131
Fax: 27 21 5504318
laurence.ata@eskom.co.za
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
Dear Professional,
My name is Laurence Ata -Radiation Protection Manager in Koeberg Nuclear Power Station -The Only nuclear plant in the African continent.

Currently,  I am conducting a research and compiled a global survey on Nuclear Skills. I wish to hear your voice and will appreciate your participation in my survey.

No need to elaborate on the nuclear renaissance and the knock-on effects it got on our current nuclear skills [baby boomers phasing out by retirement], and the need for skilled professionals to run these future builds.
By clicking on the URL link below you will access the Global Survey on Nuclear Skills.

http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=86904

I wish to ask you for about 10-15 min of your valuable time to answer very quick 60 questions by easy clicking. [It took me 15 min to complete it, when tested it].
This survey is anonymous and no further obligations on your side, unless you require a collective feedback, I will be glad in the near future when completed to publish it on my website or by sending it to you.
Please provide responses within the contents of your current capacity, or refer back to the time you where trained, or indicate[by clicking on the closest matching response] your opinions accordingly as you see the situation as a nuclear/tech/eng/educator professional.
The last 2 questions are free writing, please feel free to use the space and add any comments above/in addition to the question's scope.
In order to get a representative sample, as high as possible number of responses is required. Therefore, I plead with you to please distribute and forward this request to at least another 25 persons you know that could add value which will result in the most balanced and representative picture of the global current and future nuclear skills situation.

The survey will close on the first week of May - I need to import your results for analysis prior to expiry day. Could you please be so kind and assist me by responding to this survey by not later than 7 May 2009.
Remember: It is anonymous, no way to see "who clicked on what?"

Your input is highly valuable and much appreciated.
Thank you so much!!!
With much respect and honour
Laurence Ata
Radiation Protection Manager
Tel: +27 21 550 5189 (direct) or: +27 21 550 4131
Fax: 27 21 5504318
laurence.ata@eskom.co.za
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Looked like a good survey...could you share the results with us once you have compiled them?
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

lille2009

thanks for the interest and support.  shall i publish the results on this forum?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
thanks for the interest and support.  shall i publish the results on this forum?
That would be a good motivator to encourage people to take the survey.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?