Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu SRO Certification completion  

Author Topic: SRO Certification completion  (Read 9854 times)

mlslstephens

SRO Certification completion
« on: Apr 30, 2009, 12:26 »
Just wanted to send this out to all my friends on NW that I completed my SRO certification. (Now I'm certified to teach the big boys...I've got a lot to learn  :) )  [Mike, I will be coming to see you soon]  ;)

Several of you on this site have helped me through the process and others helped me to get into the industry.  To all of you I say a heartfelt Thank you!

Offline NukeLDO

• Heavy User
Re: SRO Certification completion
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2009, 07:22 »
Congrats!  Time to start earning that paycheck now!  ;D
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Offline War Eagle

• Moderate User
  • PWR SRO
« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2009, 10:46 »
Great job, Mike! Congratulations!!

Fermi2

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 01:05 »
Way to go Mike. Max told me the other night but I was busy recovering from the Reactor Trip we had to initiate so I never had the time to congratulate you.

When are you gonna become my shift training liaisson??

Mikey

mlslstephens

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 08:25 »
Way to go Mike. Max told me the other night but I was busy recovering from the Reactor Trip we had to initiate so I never had the time to congratulate you.

When are you gonna become my shift training liaison??

Mikey

Hopefully I will be your STL very soon.  There is a very strong "force" pulling some of us towards the ILT program.  As of right now, I am still part of the LOR group. 

Fermi2

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 11:57 »
Yeah, we have to start getting more throughput.

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 07:11 »
Congrats Mike!

Justin

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?