Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!

Author Topic: Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!  (Read 2494 times)

withroaj

Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!
« on: May 01, 2009, 04:58 »
I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said,"Daddy, look at this", and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers," pretending to eat them.

I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

I said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied, "What happened to my booger?"

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 05:21 »
Two words.....

Sub Sailor   :P

Online Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 08:21 »
We had an ET Nuke that would eat anything he could get his fingers on.  Boogers, finger nails, ...... okay I'll stop now.  He was an exception though Dave.  ;)

Now I'm going to be sick.  ::)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 08:33 »

She replied, "What happened to my booger?"

dat wuzzant little gurl boyce, wuzzit?
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?