Facility & Company Information > DC Cook

Returning after 6 months.

(1/3) > >>

dpspook:
Well, I just got called for work at DC Cook, I was prviously working there until January.

I did all my training back in october, and was wondering what will be required to get badged back in. Will I need to do all my NANTEL training again? What about work history and FFD, do I just need to update my work in the past 6 months or dig up all my history? Am I requiered to update my physical or fit test? Also, I got an insulation pin stuck in my foot 2 months ago working elsewere  :'( , do I need any medical paperwork (had to get tetnis shot)? For the record I'm going in as a Laborer Asbestos Abater(go A team!)

Thanks, I know its alot of Q's ;D , I just want to be sure I'll get in again.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: dpspook on May 07, 2009, 04:13 ---Well, I just got called for work at DC Cook, I was prviously working there until January.

I did all my training back in october, and was wondering what will be required to get badged back in. Will I need to do all my NANTEL training again? What about work history and FFD, do I just need to update my work in the past 6 months or dig up all my history? Am I requiered to update my physical or fit test? Also, I got an insulation pin stuck in my foot 2 months ago working elsewere  :'( , do I need any medical paperwork (had to get tetnis shot)? For the record I'm going in as a Laborer Asbestos Abater(go A team!)

Thanks, I know its alot of Q's ;D , I just want to be sure I'll get in again.

--- End quote ---

Your NANTeL is good for 365 days.
You will have to complete a security package that tells them what you have done in the last 6 months, and you will have to get a new FFD test.
Your physical and fit test are good for 365 days.

TENN-1:
You may have to take a portion of the Nantel again. An update, which includes the new FFD material, was instituted in January of 09. It will simply depend on which version you took last. Either way, you'll do fine. Welcome back and travel safely!

Motown homey:
The update of NANTeL for FFD/BOP was Sept 15th, 2008. If you took your training in October, you should be all set.  Good Luck.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: TENN-1 on May 07, 2009, 06:29 ---You may have to take a portion of the Nantel again. An update, which includes the new FFD material, was instituted in January of 09. It will simply depend on which version you took last. Either way, you'll do fine. Welcome back and travel safely!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the clarification.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version