Facility & Company Information > DC Cook

Returning after 6 months.

<< < (2/3) > >>

LaFeet:
Hey   the staff at DC Cook is TOP NOTCH   and I know that they can help get anyone back up to Cook standards in a pinch........  besides... you gopt a loser from Tennessee and an trainer who wears hawaiian shirts, life is great

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: LaFeet on Dec 16, 2009, 12:34 --- you gopt a loser from Tennessee and an trainer who wears hawaiian shirts

--- End quote ---

I know you think you are being funny, but that's not cool.

TENN-1:
Quote from: La Feet on Yesterday at 00:34
"you gopt a loser from Tennessee and an trainer who wears hawaiian shirts"

"gopt" ? Ouch! LaFeet. Kinda lean on the forethought for a man in your position.

fiveeleven:
Bill,
   Did it hurt when you were "gopt" ? What did the gopting actually consist of ?
Was it something that only "an" French podiatrist (or should that be "a" french podiatrist ?) has knowledge of ? You know what we like to tell the French as far as standards go - we have upped our standards, now up yours. If I am off base and de LA is for de Californian feets and not de french feets den much apology to dem frenchmen! Have a great Cook day. Your ol' buddy over in the cheese. SMc.

TENN-1:
The "gopting" wasn't too bad. I'll be healed up by Christmas.

On a good note. We rolled the Unit 1 turbine for initial testing today. It's down now for the first balance shot. Now, that's a Christmas present!

What does a French Podiatrist have in common with a squirt of mustard? They both run when things heat up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version