Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Yearly Salary Calculator for Operators

Author Topic: Yearly Salary Calculator for Operators  (Read 9279 times)

ThrifTe

Yearly Salary Calculator for Operators
« on: May 12, 2009, 10:45 »
Hey everyone,

I am new to the forums.  I was reading through a bunch of posts, and realized that given all the OT, shift differentials, additional shifts, training hours, bonuses for certifications, and so on -- it is rather difficult to estimate much less calculate an annual salary for an operator position.  Since I am a Cold Fusion programmer, I threw together a quick & dirty calculator that will generate an estimated per block, per month, and per year dollar amount.  Please let me know if this is useful at all, and feel free to make suggestions for improving it. I tried to cover most of the bases, but may have left something out. 

http://www.rhyp.org/calc/

V/r
ThrifTe

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: Yearly Salary Calculator for Operators
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 11:08 »
very good.
Thanks for jumping in with that, welcome to Nukeworker.   ;D
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 11:15 »
nice work! Thanks

Justin

ThrifTe

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 01:24 »
--Welcome, I cleaned it up a bit.   It doesn't have much if any error handling, so if someone does something silly like entering text in the number box, it will throw an exception.  I made it as a tool for myself, and just thought I'd share it.  Wouldn't want to put too much effort into it;  error handling is what migraines are made of.  ;)

Offline Takar

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2013, 01:47 »

Your link is dead.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2013, 09:24 »

Your link is dead.

ThrifTe has not logged in for more than three years,...

Moot point,.... [coffee]

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Takar

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:35 »
Thanks for the reply.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?