Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Sun Technical
honeypot

Author Topic: Sun Technical  (Read 5118 times)

purplehaze

Sun Technical
« on: May 13, 2009, 04:54 »
A colleague mentioned these folks to me a while back - anyone have any info on them? I can't find anything other than an email and phone number. Are they just based in Reno?  What are your personal experiences with them? Useful?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

ps3081

Re: Sun Technical
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 08:24 »
Another Bartlett owned company.  If you go to Bartlett website, there is a link for Sun.  Have talked with them a few times, seem nice enough.  Not much info, sorry.

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Re: Sun Technical
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 01:15 »
I worked for Sun Tech, long term, prior to them being acquired by Bartlett.  I really enjoyed working for them.  They looked out for the workers.   If the gals in Reno called me for a job again, I would go back with them in a heartbeat.  GREAT people!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?