Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Advice for ANO interview  

Author Topic: Advice for ANO interview  (Read 25314 times)

eric_mullins1981

Re: Advice for ANO interview
« Reply #25 on: Jun 12, 2009, 07:14 »
I received an email requesting acceptance of interview #1 next week. 

Eric,  have you already done your first (out of state)?

I did mine the day of the interview, because I do live out of state.  sorry for the late response!

travisroberts65@yahoo.com

« Reply #26 on: Jun 12, 2009, 10:34 »
regarding the difference between the AO and the Plant Operator....I have no idea what the difference is. And yes I took the test for the AO position. I also got two letters as well....one saying that i wasn't recommended and one saying that i was recommended. I am kinda confused about that myself.

eric_mullins1981

« Reply #27 on: Jun 13, 2009, 12:08 »
regarding the difference between the AO and the Plant Operator....I have no idea what the difference is. And yes I took the test for the AO position. I also got two letters as well....one saying that i wasn't recommended and one saying that i was recommended. I am kinda confused about that myself.

Im reminded of the movie Armageddon where NASA was testing the drillers and said they failed BADLY but they where then oked for the mission.

Yeaaahhh Im a reject!!!

connedale

« Reply #28 on: Jun 13, 2009, 01:52 »
wantabe,

Did you ever take the test?

wantabe

« Reply #29 on: Jun 13, 2009, 11:17 »
No, I have not tested. Thanks again everyone for your responses and good luck.

eric_mullins1981

« Reply #30 on: Jun 13, 2009, 11:56 »

Hey, did you call and ask yet or no?  I just think it best that the fewer people who call and ask the better!  I planned on calling Mon morning the 15th to ask!

connedale

« Reply #31 on: Jun 15, 2009, 06:33 »
If you applied and have any questions, please PM me.
« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2009, 09:56 by connedale »

eric_mullins1981

« Reply #32 on: Jun 17, 2009, 07:06 »
So I got the real results today and I passed.  Yeah im not a moron!  Good luck to all applying

connedale

« Reply #33 on: Jun 17, 2009, 11:31 »
I also passed.  I hope everyone else here on the forum did good.

eric_mullins1981

« Reply #34 on: Jun 27, 2009, 02:25 »
Hey all, has anyone heard anything about if the start date has been pushed back or if its still on the 6th or just anything at all.  Anything would be apprieciated.

Thanks
Eric

connedale

« Reply #35 on: Jul 08, 2009, 05:47 »
I received word today that I was not chosen for a position.  I was not even close. 

This is a really great forum.  Thank you for providing a wealth of information.  Your industry is truly a noble endeavor.  I hope that you appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dale
« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2009, 06:03 by connedale »

hayden

« Reply #36 on: Jul 21, 2009, 03:40 »
I heard the start date for the operator class would be Nov or Dec but I when I took the poss test I was told that some job offers to start in July had already been extended. I interviewed but have not heard anything... Does anyone know if there is really a class starting later this year???

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?