Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Compensation Ranges: Nuclear Quality Engineers - Contract & Direct Hire honeypot

Author Topic: Compensation Ranges: Nuclear Quality Engineers - Contract & Direct Hire  (Read 3997 times)

hazeleyes347

I am a Degreed Quality Engineer Attempting To Get Into The Nuclear Quality Engineering Field.  I Have 20 Years Quality Experience In Other Industries (Automotive & Aerospace).  I Have Recently Completed The NQA-1 Nuclear Lead Auditor
Training And I Am ASQ Lead Auditor Certified.  I Have An Interview With SRS-Aiken, SC In Two Weeks.

Questions:

1) What Is The Hourly Contract Rate Range For Quality Engineers In The Nuclear Industry?
2) What Is The Per Diem Rate Range For Quality Engineers In The Nuclear Industry?
3) What Is The Direct Hire Wage Range For Quality Engineers In The Nuclear Industry?

Thanks For Your Input,

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?