Career Path > Money Matters

Employee Free Choice Act

<< < (3/3)

rlbinc:
Q.E.D.

(won't my High School Latin teacher be impressed...)

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: rlbinc on May 20, 2009, 12:31 ---What happened to Honey Comb's entry?
Hope he wasn't a beneficiary of the Employee Free Speech Act.  :)

--- End quote ---

Well, ya see...HoneyComb is an accomplished pilot, but he started messing with his computer and electrical stuff, while flying and texting at the same time.....and you can see where it went:

nowhereman:
I am not quite sure what  h.i.r.d. issues would come of this voting or card signing,  just looking at the "wish list" for spring and fall for the last two years, I'm not sure how it could get worse than that.. unless you have some secret agreement that you only stand PCM;s and after you vote/sign, they throw you in the drywell...... (could you tell me how to get to the drywell? )  lol...

Actually I'm more concerned about a cornerstone for Jr. hp contractor training.....You finally find a plant that brings in a viable Jr HP crew.....and then you find out that you don't have time to give the Jr's  on the job training, because all your doing is running from one valve  breach to the next...and then the only contractor  HP development program  I see is finding which country that they can go to next.....I'm thinking maybe Ukraine next, who knows, this fall I will see what happens..

actually back to point....if a union could push for a legitimate bona fide jr contractor training program, then, maybe we could justify stabilizing our wages/per diem.....

and until then.... you are going to throw some dedicated deconners in a corner, with some Hp procedure books,  make sure the HP's (sr and jr) pass the meter reading test.....thats the status quo of the contract HP industry at this point....with no incentive to change.
and then you want to ask for higher wages?  That is putting the cart before the horse....

Be nice to your JR's, one day you will be working for them...

rlbinc:
Favorite Quotes:

"I didn't say we wouldn't get our hair mussed, 10 to 20 million killed, tops."

"Well boys, this is it, toe to toe nucular combat with the rooskies."

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: rlbinc on May 20, 2009, 04:03 ---Favorite Quotes:

"I didn't say we wouldn't get our hair mussed, 10 to 20 million killed, tops."

"Well boys, this is it, toe to toe nucular combat with the rooskies."

--- End quote ---

Depending where they landed, could cause California and New York and Illinois to become Red states, where they would then go right-to-work vs. closed shop....and then a secret ballot! (how's that for getting back on-topic, kinda?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version