Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu BRUCE COURTIER honeypot

Author Topic: BRUCE COURTIER  (Read 5759 times)

LMDeane

BRUCE COURTIER
« on: Jun 10, 2009, 11:44 »
Bruce Courtier, PWR S/G Nozzle Dams, has passed as of 16:40 CDST Wednesday, 10June 2009 amongst family & close friends in Massena, Iowa.  Cancer 1st presented during 3rd week of May & took Bruce today, in less than one month.

Since 1988, Bruce had performed as a Jumper, mentor, instructor, team leader or shift supervisor within this arena.  As a dedicated & selfless stellar performer, Bruce touched the lives of many amongst us, who ultimately proceeded on successfully into other venues.

Bruce was demonstable leader & one of the very few who'd stand tall against all challenges.  Truly a man of exemplary character & personal honor.

He will be sorely missed by all who have known him & our industry has been diminished by his passing.
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2009, 11:48 by LMDeane »

Melrose

Re: BRUCE COURTIER
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2009, 02:39 »
I knew Bruce back in the 80s, jumped a few Gennies with him and others (Jim Cramer, Joe Rhoades, Randy Courtier, Jim Faugnen, and another fella... raised pigs in the mid-west) as part of GTS/Busi-tech/NES, worked together as leads, trainers/coordinators etc on a few projects.
I think I was the youngest of the crew, we all had great times in NJ and the Carolinas.  Used to play golf in the snow and bumper cars with our rental Tauruses on the way to the course only to continue in the carts until we got booted.

I have a few old pics of the team, only wish that they were digital, polaroid is all we had.

I hope Randy and the rest of Bruce's' family are well, know we had great times with Bruce.

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: BRUCE COURTIER
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:36 »
I spent a lot of time providing HP coverage for Bruce over the years, he was always
pleasant to work with and was truly one of the best in the biz...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?