Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Arkansas Nuclear1 Inst. contractor  

Author Topic: Arkansas Nuclear1 Inst. contractor  (Read 3590 times)

insturmentman

Arkansas Nuclear1 Inst. contractor
« on: Jun 14, 2009, 03:30 »
Hi, I'm new to this fourum, I was wondering if anyone could tell me who ANO uses for their insturment contractor? Thanks

slattmandu

Re: Arkansas Nuclear1 Inst. contractor
« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 2009, 08:05 »
I'm not sure of #house instrument techs at ANO. Some sites have enough techs that they don't contract any of this work out. But Entergy uses Atlantic/Day & Zimmerman usually for RP and instrument type work. Not 100% sure if the name is Atlantic or Day & Zimmerman or combination of both. I hope I answered your question.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?