Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu need good vibes please...  

Author Topic: need good vibes please...  (Read 4576 times)

Offline iiiisx349

• Moderate User
  • i love fishing
need good vibes please...
« on: Jun 23, 2009, 09:27 »
i just sent off a application to bartlett.i have worked with them before just asking to send good vibes my way.i have been out for a while so i am just coming back as a deconner i left as a junior hp but wasnt that for too long wondering what the decon pay was but will wait til they call and tell me i guess thanks for any and all good vibes i am ready to do this

Offline tntplayer

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: need good vibes please...
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2009, 10:35 »
According to low long your were a Jr. and how long you have been away... you could get Jr.position if you look for contractors to a DOE project. (many posted)...I've been told that many positions are available.

Offline iiiisx349

• Moderate User
  • i love fishing
« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2009, 06:58 »
where would these be posted?i looked on bartlett outage wish list  i dont know how to calculate time a friend told me but i still couldnt figure it out so i thought deconning would be a easy way to get back in

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #3 on: Jun 24, 2009, 07:43 »
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

jasper

« Reply #4 on: Jun 28, 2009, 01:38 »
i just sent off a application to bartlett.i have worked with them before just asking to send good vibes my way.i have been out for a while so i am just coming back as a deconner i left as a junior hp but wasnt that for too long wondering what the decon pay was but will wait til they call and tell me i guess thanks for any and all good vibes i am ready to do this

Good Luck....I'm in the same boat. ;)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?